Contents of PowerPoint (attached below):
From the BTAC Home Screen SELECT the Contact Name at the TOP of the SCREEN.
A DROP DOWN MENU will appear.
- SELECT the SENSOR Icon
The BLUEFORCE SENSOR PLUG-IN Page will appear.
- SELECT the All TAB
SCROLL through the list of Sensor Plug-Ins until the desired Sensor Plug-In is located.
- SELECT the GREEN Arrow to INSTALL the desired Sensor
A Message will appear saying “Plug-In Installed Successfully”, then disappear.
A RED Trash Can will appear next to the Sensor plug-In name. If the RED Trash Can is SELECTED, the Sensor Plug-In will be DELETED.
- SELECT the Sensor Plug-In Name to configure the Sensor, if needed.
- SELECT Edit
- SELECT Configure Tab
- SELECT “SDCARD” Folder
- SELECT “BTAC_ReceivedFiles” Folder
- SELECT the “Select” Tab
- CHECK the BOX to “Start Sensor when BTAC starts”.
- SELECT “Done”
- SELECT “Sensor is off” to turn Sensor ON.
- Sensor is now ENABLED
- SELECT the RETURN Button twice to RETURN to the HOME PAGE